May 14, 2008

Addie's birthday

SO, I always put the pictures in the wrong order so forgive me. The older ones are at the bottom. As you all know, we took Addie to the zoo Saturday. It was a blast.Here Justin got to touch a snake. Addie and I were not interested!!Lucy the elephant was her favorite part, and this is my favorite picture we got.


Devin slept most of the time which was fine with us as it made it way easier. What a little chub, hey!!

So the theme of Addie's birthday was that she was Addie the explorer, so that is why it is a crocodile cake. She loved it so it made it totally worth it!!
I keep forgetting to tell you girls how much Devin and I love the sling. I know this is a very unflattering picture....but it is the only one I have.
I love this onesie. Not only is it so cute and funny but I think black is my favorite color on Devin so far! And he really is a mini pooper!!
Whoever said boys are not as fun to dress up as girls is wrong. I love his little sunday clothes.
...and his golf outfit. Addie is in heaven. Benny and Devin her 2 favorite babies!! I'm just glad she is more gentle with Dev. She is practically drop-kicking Benny half the time!!!
She is still our little angle though.
Hope you like the pictures. Love you all.

1 comment:

mommy p said...

Addie is such a cute 2 year old. We are looking forward to seeing her and Devin and of course their parents this weekend. Love you all.