May 12, 2009

Mothers day


I had a great mothers day. My husband and kiddos did a great job of making me feel special. I know they love me and they really keep me going.

Sunday after church we decided to go to Horlak Park and feed the ducks. I guess everyone had the same idea on mothers day because the ducks weren't all the interested in us even though our bread was homemade!! We figured they were full and we did not wat to feed the pesky seagulls. We only stayed about 1/2 hour or so. It was chilly when the sun went behind the clouds.


Devin loves hide and seek. Peekaboo.


I will get a post up soon for Addie's birhday. I am just too tired tonight. It was a long day and Justin is out of town..so I am going to bed. Hopefully I will get a post up tomorrow.

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

Your little girl has the greatest facial expressions. I love to look at pictures of her.

Amy said...

Roxanne YOUR KIDS ARE SO DANG CUTE!! hope you had a good mothers day!