May 8, 2009

April Sun

Devin looks like a little snob in this picture...it is wierd not to see him smiling or yelling, his 2 favorite things. But he really loves the outdoors. It has been great to get the kids outside and have something different to do. Devin has eaten sand about a dozen times...he likes it. I remember Addie tried it once at that age, and she hated it. But oh no, not our Dev! He is a crazy man!



Addison loves to help out with chores. And feeding Devin is one of her favorite things to do. It is a big help...even though he can feel himself. He thinks she is funny so it keeps them both happy while I am cooking.

Every morning for the last couple weeks we have been riding. We were given this trailor for free...yeah...and first thing Addie asks for in the morning is to go in the bike trailor. She loves how fast it is. Dev has mixed feelings I'm afraid Some days he loves it...others he is not so sure and he wakes up the neighborhood with his howls.

The kids love waterbottles and I found these ones that are spillproof tops at wal-mart for when we are on the bike. Blue for Dev and pink for addie, right?? You would think. The first day Devin decided he liked pink, and blue is actually Addison's favorite color, so they kinds switched. It was so funny how much they loved them...they both peed for about 2 hours straight after guzzling down so much. Devin carried that pink bottle around with him the rest of the night, but he now will take the blue one. haha. Funny kidos.

Addie let me crimp her hair sunday. I love my little lioness!
This is my new fav picture.
So Sunday night we did our first scavenger hunt while we were on a walk. I never really thought of doing it sooner, but I must say I am glad I thought to do it because she LOVED it. I think she is at the perfect age because she really got the concept and was excited to find all the pictures on her list. the only thing we could not find was a flower...so we found some fake ones inside when we got home.

My boys. So handsome!!

Justin had a great birthday on Wednesday...and the countdown has begun for Addies on Tuesday. I will be glad when the birthday stretch is through. It is a bit of work for me, but it is fun.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Roxanne I LOVE ADDIE'S HAIR LIKE THAT!! i saw that picture of her on the step and its my new desktop. she looks absolutely adorable...or course devin too!!! Those two cuties with their water bottles...soo funny. Love you and miss you!!

steph said...

i can't believe i missed j's bday and your anniversary. i'm so sorry. i've just been a little out of it but that's a terrible excuse. i DID send addie's card already so that's at least something. i love all the pics and i miss your kids and you guys so much. love the water bottle story too. kids are so funny!!

Lashauna said...

Wow - Addie's hair is so long! It looks totally cute crimped. Scavenger hunt, huh... That was a really good idea.