Jul 24, 2008

craziness


So amid the crazy busy week that we've had, we have had some down times too. While I was doing laundry Addie got all dresed up in my stuff. It was pretty cute and she felt so pretty.

So devin has started to hold toys a bit and chew on them. We think he may be starting to teeth. He has been way fussier this week and chomps on everything. Addie got her first tooth at 4 1/2 months, so he could be close. Who knows though.
I love these of Devin wearing Justin's hat. He has such a cute smile. His whole body just wiggles!! I love it.


I will try to get some good pictures from our trip. Wish us luck on the weather....We are so looking forward to getting away. Addie can barely wait!! Camping!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read through all your postings from the most current to the one Justin posted about food storage. I've finally got all of the family blogs bookmarked and in the same folder, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with all the fun news. It is so nice to have such a convenient way of keeping everyone informed about your lives and to be able to see your cute family! I love your backyard!!!! it is so nice to back onto such a nice wooded area...so private! Hope you're having a fun vacation! Love you tons!

April Bishop said...

It's so fun to see your family! It's been years since we've seen each other and this is an easy way to see what you are up to! Super cute kids!
April (Macbeth)