Sep 16, 2009

Help...new glasses!

Please help me pick a pair of new frames! My other glasses, which have lasted over 4 years broke a couple weeks ago. I was able to get them repaired but decided it is time to get a new pair! (And thanks to Craig's amazing discount and Justin's plan I have been able to look at the frames I like, not just the pricetag) So these are the 2 pairs I am down to.

I really like this first pair. It is very classic and can you ever go wrong with black??



This second pair has a bit more flair and I like how it brings out the green in my eyes. It is plastic in front and the sides are a wide metal.


Sorry the pictures of me are so geeky....it feels weird smiling when you are the one holding the camera. Just look at the frames and tell me what you think. If you can't post a comment, please send me a quick e-mail. I am probably going to make the decision by tomorrow. HELP!

11 comments:

Justin said...

Second pair please!

steph said...

if it was ME choosing for ME, i'd get the black ones BECAUSE i'm a wimp about color and they're awesome looking specs. BUT, with that said, for YOU, i'd pick the second pair cuase they're RAD and they look amazing on you. i'm saying, do the braver choice and get the second pair. plus, it sounds like you're husband really likes them too. they really look fabulous on you. but both pairs do so you can't mess up either way!! good luck!!

mommy p said...

I like them both. The green ones are cool - if you get them, don't let yourself feel limited in clothes - I vote for the green.

Earl said...

I like them both nearly equal but i think i like the second cause they're more unique

Lisa said...

My vote is for the 2nd pair too. I love the way they make your eyes look. They both look really good though.

Amy said...

I LOVE THE SECOND ONES!! your eyes look beautiful with them on. although i do like the first ones alot too...they are simpler and classy. BUT I VOTE FOR THE GREEN ONES!!!

Jeffrey said...

First ones. Hands down. Srsly.

April Bishop said...

I'd go for the second pair.

Lashauna said...

I like the second pair! :)

Cheryl said...

So...which pair did you choose? I don't think you could have gone too wrong with either pair. I liked the first pair because they are classic, plus I liked the arms. I had a green pair once and I loved them with my green eyes too, and I think they were very nuetral. If you went iwth the second pair I think you'd really enjoy them. Let us know which ones you chose.

Chalsey said...

I am late on the vote.. Which pair did you go for? I thought they were both lovely.. but I did love the cool look to the second pair