Aug 22, 2008

The birthday bash


I am in love with these pictures of addie. She was trying to carry Benny, her favorite doll, around in devin's sling. I shortened it with an elastic and it fit her perfect. I think she looks like the perfect little mommy. What a cutie


This past weekend was my mom and dad's big birthday bash. My whole family was staying here mom dad, jeff, craig, amy, lisa, reid, oliver, and claire, steph and crew (minus dave) and our family. It was a blast. Lots of bodies in the house on the httest weekend of the summer, but on saturday we spend the whole day away from the heat at the waterpark. None of us had been there in years and it was a blast. We had so much fun on the waterslides....I think that was dad's favorite part!!
Steph and Crew(above) and reid and oliver(below). Sorry these pictures are so small. I stole them off one of lisa's web albums....you can double click to make them bigger.
Happy birthday mom and dad. We sure love you. What a fun excuse to get everyone together!
I can't put on a post without a picure of this munchkin. Isn't he a sweetie. Just as an update. He had his 4 month shots on wednesday. He is weighing in at a surprising 22 pounds and is 27 inches. i checked back in Addie's baby book and she was 18 pounds at 3 months and 22 pounds at 6 months. So to answer those who have asked, he is bigger. He is a great baby and just full of smiles!!

4 comments:

April Bishop said...

Your little girl looks a ton like you do (or at least like you do in my head... it's been a while!) She's a cutie. And your little guy is not such a little guy anymore. They grow up so fast! Tell Uncle Earl and Aunt Sandy happy birthday (late is better than never!) from me!

Cheryl said...

Addison is so cute with your baby sling! She really looks a lot like you!!!! your dad was telling me what a joy Devon is...he even demonstrated how Devon wil stare at you and when you finally look at him he'll smile really big. I'm looking forward to getting to meet him. Sure love you!

steph said...

i love the pics of addie with the sling. she sure loves benny!! haha. so funny. that was the funnest weekend i've had in ages. thanks so much for hosting. i know it wasn't the most stress-free weekend ever for you but it was so fun. love you guys!

Scott Smith said...

I can't believe how cute addie is. Do you remember when that kid used to wear a big helmet around everywhere!!!!!!!